Heat Pump Maintenance
Heat Pump Maintenance in Signal Hill, Long Beach, CA And Surrounding Areas
It is important to get your own heating pump on a Maintenance program with support at least annually. The tech can perform the following:
- Inspect ducts, filters, blower, and indoor coil for dirt and other obstacles
- Diagnose and seal duct leakage
- Confirm adequate airflow by dimension
- Confirm appropriate refrigerant charge by dimension
- Assess for refrigerant escapes
- Inspect electrical terminals, also, if needed, clean and tighten connections, and employ non reflective coating
- Lubricate motors, and scrutinize belts for wear and tear
- Confirm correct electrical control, ensuring heating is locked out whenever the thermostat requires heating and vice versa
- Confirm proper thermostat operation.
Heat Pump Maintenance in Signal Hill, Long Beach, CA And Surrounding Areas.